True Confession: How I Started Having S*x With My Father-In-Law

WORRIED WOMAN

I wish I could turn back the hands of time and I wish I had never met my husband's father. This man has ruined my life because I can't get enough of his "joystick".

I know some of you are starting to think that I'm this evil person who doesn't have a heart. To tell you the truth I love my husband with all my heart but since I started sleeping with his father I can't get enough of him.

I'm a 22 year old lady married to a highly educated man. My husband is 24 years old and my father-in-law is 51. I blame my husband for all this because he always comes home drunk. He never used to drink a lot before we got married but as soon as we started living under the same roof things changed. He started coming back home late, and he is always drunk. I had no one to talk to and the only person that I could trust was my father-in-law. One day my husband didn't come back home and I called my father-in-law and I told him that I desperately wanted to talk to him and he told me he was on his way.

When he arrived I explained all the problems I was having with his son who happens to be my husband. I told him everything including our bedroom problems. I don't know what got into me and I started crying and I went into our bedroom and I left him seated by himself on the sofa. He followed me to the bedroom trying to console me and he hugged me. One thing led to the other and before I knew it he was on top of me. I have never felt this good in my life, the man knows how to use his "joystick" . Since that day I can't spend a day without seeing him because I'm so much addicted to his "anaconda". He always comes home when my husband is away. I don't know how to stop this and I guess I'm about to lose my mind because I love my husband so much and I can't afford to lose him.